BillionGraves 2.0 is now available for iOS and Android.
This new release comes with many new features and fixes:
- Simple New Design
- An all new simplified design makes it much easier to use. The new layout looks great in both portrait and landscape views, and runs faster than ever!
- Support for iPad and Android tablets
- BillionGraves 2.0 is available to use on your iPad. You can search records, view nearby cemeteries and check on your upload stats. Picture taking capability only available on 3G/GPS enabled iPads.
- The update also runs on all Android tablet devices with all the features that run on standard Android devices. Picture taking capability only available on GPS enabled devices.
- BillionGraves 2.0 now features a favorites list in the Records View where you can store and save record information of your ancestors, family members, or other records that are important to you.
- The favorites list allows you to easily access gravestone record information.
- Facebook and Twitter
- You can now easily share all of your exciting BillionGraves activity with your friends when you check-in to a cemetery or upload images.
- Linking Images
- You may have noticed there are quite a few headstones with more than one side. In the BillionGraves camera you will now find that there is a link button that allows you to connect multiple images of the same headstone.
- Just take the first picture, press the “link” button and take the next picture, press the “link” button again for other sides if necessary.
- BillionGraves for the iPhone and iPad now supports 3 different languages. English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Miscellaneous Fixes
- Uploading issues, “Force Quit” problems, and a few other minor bugs have been fixed.
Download the update today in Apple’s AppStore or in the Android Market.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked
You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <s> <ins> <strong>