Event: Cemetery Mapping in Sandy, Utah
BillionGraves, 12 years ago 1 min read 4393
It’s been a while since the BillionGraves team last organized a cemetery-mapping event, so we’re planning one for next Saturday, September 24. You’re invited.
- WHO: Anyone near enough to join us (photo collectors and transcribers are all welcome!).
- WHAT: Mapping out the Memorial Gardens of the Valley / Larkin Sunset Gardens area.
- WHEN: September 24, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
- WHERE: Memorial Gardens of the Valley / Larkin Sunset Gardens in Sandy, Utah, USA. It’s on the corner of 1700 E and Dimple Dell Road (10600 S). If you go east off the 10600 S exit coming off of I-15 you have a straight shot out to the cemetery. Meet in the circular patch of cemetery marked below.
I hope to see lots of you there! We’ll plan on staying for an hour at least. Come as you can, leave early if you must. Even if you can only stop in for 15 minutes or so between your kids’ soccer games, we’d be happy to have you.
In other news, we’ve had four people earn their t-shirt this month (there are lots of other people who have crossed the 1,000 mark, but many of them have already earned their shirts).
- Ddwertman (1413 photos)
- lmwillet (1318 photos)
- Sophie (1875 transcriptions)
- mlmckenzie (1046 transcriptions)
Awesome work, you four. Thank you for your contributions!
On Sale in the Store!
BillionGraves Necklace $14.99
Other Great Posts
Latest on Instagram
Android (6) Announcements (50) BillionGraves Plus (7) Competitions (48) Eagle Scout Projects (8) Education (95) Events (48) For Fun (25) Fun Facts (33) Genealogy Tips and Tricks (26) Gravestone Symbols (20) Growth (15) Guest Bloggers (3) Lifestyle (36) Million More in May (14) New Features (8) Official News (11) Partnerships (12) Press Releases (5) Release Notes (38) Stories (44) Tips and Tricks (8) Tombstone Tuesday (6) Tutorials (34) Uncategorized (40) Updates (12) Winners (24)