BillionGraves, 11 years ago 1 min read 5124
To take photos for BillionGraves, all you really need is you phone, right? True, but you won’t regret having a few extra items with you to make your trip to the cemetery as smooth as silk. We’ve compiled a list of suggestions for you to pack in a light backpack or bag. As long as you have your BillionGraves backpack, you’ll never have to leave the cemetery!
What to pack in your BillionGraves backpack (besides your phone, of course):
- Water for drinking
- Water for wetting down old stones for readability
- A hat
- Phone charger for your car (and be sure your phone is fully charged, too!)
- Work gloves for cleaning off headstones
- Small pad and pen, in case you want to note a hard-to-read stone and write down the transcription
- Broom and dustpan set for cleaning off headstones
- A sheet or umbrella to create shade over headstones
Any other suggestions? Leave them in the comments!
On Sale in the Store!
BillionGraves Unisex Softstyle T-Shirt $19.99 – $24.99
BillionGraves Mouse Pad $7.99
BillionGraves Phone Case, by Case-Mate for iPhone $16.43 – $26.60
BillionGraves Necklace $14.99
BillionGraves Tote Bag $24.99
Other Great Posts
Latest on Instagram
Android (6) Announcements (48) BillionGraves Plus (7) Competitions (48) Eagle Scout Projects (8) Education (95) Events (47) For Fun (25) Fun Facts (33) Genealogy Tips and Tricks (26) Gravestone Symbols (20) Growth (15) Guest Bloggers (3) Lifestyle (36) Million More in May (14) New Features (8) Official News (10) Partnerships (12) Press Releases (5) Release Notes (38) Stories (44) Tips and Tricks (8) Tombstone Tuesday (6) Tutorials (34) Uncategorized (40) Updates (12) Winners (24)